Lightroom Training For Photographers – Half Day £275
Just bought Lightroom and not sure where to start? Up and running with Lightroom but you want to improve your workflow? Then this course is for you. I’ll visit you at home so that the training is done on your own computer, leaving you feeling confident to move forwards with your Lightroom processing. If you prefer you can travel to my home in Abingdon for your training.
- An overview of Lightroom and how it integrates with other Adobe products
- Check your Lightroom system settings to ensure optimal performance
- Discuss each of the Lightroom modules and what they are used for
- Import, process and export your own files
- How to adjust each of the Lightroom settings
- Presets and how to use them correctly
- Sharing to social media
- Print and Slideshows
- Exporting in various sizes and formats
- Tips for speeding up your editing
- Using Adobe Bridge alongside Lightroom
- Preparing images for Adobe Photoshop processing
The course will be tailored to your individual needs, and we can focus our time on any areas where you would like more help.
Travel within 75 miles of Oxford is included in the price. For travel outside this area please get in touch to discuss.
The training will last 4 hours – if you would like to extend the amount of training then please let me know and we can tailor your training plan.
Training is 1-to-1 but you are welcome to have one friend or colleague along.
Training courses are midweek only from April to October. Outside of peak times I may be able to offer you weekend training.